Established in 1986, we can guide you through your custom LCD display enclosure development journey. We offer:
- Cost efficiency for prototypes and low quantities
- No minimum order quantities using mould-free technology for rapid turnaround times
- Impact/shock protection for display screens and sensitive electronics using rugged, UV resistant and V-0 flame retardant plastics composites
- Custom recess/window to help ensure LCD screen is sufficiently flush so it’s easier to use and more aesthetically pleasing
- Decorative paint finishes and screen or digital printing.
- Weather/environment proofing using clever design and specialised gaskets, seals and connectors to prevent ingress of solids and liquids
Functional, Robust LCD Display Enclosures
We specialise in prototypes and small-to-medium production runs of custom LCD enclosures for handheld, pendant, freestanding, wall or rack-mounted use.
Popular features include anti-theft and vandal proofing for public-facing display screens, integrated front-facing camera or fingerprint scanner and display protection and anti-glare.
Most commonly we use ABS and polycarbonate plastics for custom LCD enclosures as they are strong, lightweight and cost-effective. We also can add a clear acrylic sheet to the cut-out window to prevent dust and moisture ingress.
So, for a custom LCD display screen housing or enclosure that’s both functional and stylish, talk to us on 01280 845530.
Cost-Effective Custom LCD Touchscreen Enclosures
Our quality plastic enclosures don’t use expensive moulds or need tooling. This means no big, upfront expense of having a tool made, plus, design changes can happen on the fly with quicker turnaround times for prototypes. Changes can be easily accommodated.
From initial concept to your final product, our attention to detail, and proactive and professional service means we always meet your custom enclosure requirements on schedule and on budget. See what our custom enclosures customers say.
Why not come and visit us at our facilities in Brackley north of London. Be inspired and get ideas for your next plastic LCD enclosure project. You can see the process in action, meet our team of plastic fabrication experts and browse our extensive product gallery. Alternatively, we are happy to visit you to find out about your custom enclosure requirements.
Get a project quote today!
We’ll put together a quote for your LCD enclosure and work with you to get started on your project. Let’s build something together.
‘Having worked with CDT for many years; CDT has proved themselves to be creative and innovative in design while working at a fast pace to deliver a very high-quality product.’