Electronics Assembly Operative Vacancy
Electronics Assembly Operative Vacancy x 2
Contract: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience
Custom Design Technologies (CDT) Ltd has been established for over 30 years, specialising in the design and manufacture of plastic enclosures, PCBs and membrane keypads.
We are looking for two Electronic Assemby Operatives to join the team to help with our growing business.
Experience not essential full training will be given, any one of the following skill sets would be an advantage:
- Understand technical drawings.
- Assembly of light mechanical, electrical and electronic products.
- Would prefer electronic assembly background.
- Ability to hand solder PCB’s or willingness to learn.
- Ability to wire panels or willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow written work instructions.
- Willingness to learn and operate surface and flow solder machines.
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Basic knowledge of IT .
Hours are 7:45am till 5pm Monday to Thursday, Friday finish 3:30pm, unpaid breaks totalling 1 hr a day, no overtime is guaranteed but some may be required, remuneration dependant on skill set and experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org.