Assembly Operative Vacancy
Assembly Operative Vacancy, Electronics Division
Contract: Full Time
Custom Design Technologies (CDT) Ltd are currently recruiting an Electronic assembly operative based in Brackley. The company, which have been established for over 30 years, specialise in the design and manufacture of plastic enclosures, and custom electronic assemblies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, ambitious person with integrity to join our growing business where you would be a valued member of a small friendly team working on a wide variety of products under strict time pressures.
- Production Operative within Electronic Assembly.
- Taking products from plans to completion.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail.
- High level of manual dexterity to handle small electronic components.
- Able to work on own initiative, to a high standard under strict time pressures.
- Used to working with a team.
- Very focused with an emphasis on high quality.
- Confident in hand soldering preferred.
Training will be provided where necessary.
Previous experience working in an assembly environment especially Electronic assembly will be an advantage but not essential.
Hours are 7:45 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday, Friday finish 15:15, unpaid 1/2hr lunch break, no overtime is guaranteed but some may be required, remuneration dependant on skillset and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply simply send us your CV to Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org