We are one of a select few companies that offer end-to-end design/production assembly services and expertise in printed circuit board design and assembly, we can work within most UK/EU/USA regulatory body’s standards.
Our design, prototyping and production expertise takes away the stress and uncertainty when taking a product from concept to production. With our input, your finished product is as lean as possible – without compromising quality.
Our printed circuit board assembly service in Brackley, Northamptonshire includes:
- No minimum quantity of build units – can build from a single prototype to full production runs in large quantities
- Programming, testing and full product fulfilment
- Lead-free and the restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant PCBs
- Extensive experience building to EU Medical Directive Regulations and working within your ISO13485 as a subcontractor
- The flexibility of ‘free issue parts, or we can use our extensive supply knowledge to source quality components at competitive prices for you
- Lastly, if you prefer to pre assemble core components and have the full assembly carried out as a production run then note this in our template for the bill of material (BoM) for your project.
Since 1986, our electronic assembly division has worked in several sectors. These include Medical Sciences, Automotive, Instrumentation and Measurement, Safety Systems, Power Control and Backup, Alternative Energy and Manufacturing.
Prototype Printed Circuit Board Assembly Service
We specialise in the assembly of printed circuit board prototypes. As full turnkey solution specialists, we have extensive experience of developing and assembling prototype printed circuit boards across a range of sectors.
Please contact us to find out how our skilled prototype/pre-production team can deliver your PCB assembly prototype without the stress of sourcing from a multitude of suppliers and assemblers.
Our circuit and PCB design team can transform a prototype from proof of concept to production-ready, and supply and build prototypes and productions models to your exact requirements.
Our state-of-the-art production facilities include pick and place machines, surface mount, through-hole and wave solder machines. Plus, hand-soldering capabilities. We can then take this to full assembly, including cabling and finishing the product all in-house.
So, if you already have a PCB product or prototype that is being produced by a fragmented assembly system. Talk to us. We can bring your project into a single point of assembly at very competitive per unit cost.
Talk to us without obligation. We are happy to chat through your requirements and assess whether our printed circuit board assembly service is a good fit for you.
So, call us on 01280 845530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below…
Check our printed circuit board assembly FAQs:
What is a printed circuit board assembly?
Printed circuit board assembly, sometimes known as PCBA, is the process of assembling or soldering electronic components to a printed circuit board (PCB). A PCB is a thin board (made of non-conductive substrates like composite epoxy, fibreglass or other laminate material) which has conductive pathways etched or “printed” into it. These pathways connect different electronic components like transistors, resistors, and integrated circuits.