PCB Custom Assembly UK
PCB Custom Assembly Expertise…
As PCB Custom Assembly UK experts here at CDT we pride ourselves on our quality full turnkey solution. Enjoy full control over all elements of your PCB project with the assembly service and box development all done in-house, under one roof meaning you only have one Bill of Materials (BOM) and one point of contact to manage.
With over 20 years of PCB custom assembly experience we can guide you through our popular electronic full turnkey solution services. Our PCB assembly includes:
- surface mount PCB assembly
- through-hole PCB assembly
- programming, testing and full product fulfilment
- lead-free and the restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant PCBs.
From initial concept to your final product, our attention to detail, proactive and professional service means we always meet your PCB assembly requirements on schedule and on budget.
Why use CDT for your PCB custom assembly UK?
- Your PCB design, population and build all under one roof so that not only means only generating one invoice and one purchase, but also overall less hassle and less stress for you with fewer points of contact to manage
- Extensive experience and a flexible partnership approach
- No minimum order quantities.
- As a PCB enclosure manufacturer we also offer custom plastic enclosures for a PCB full turnkey solution
Our custom PCB assembly capabilities
We manage your project through every step of the assembly process, handling all types of PCB assembly from basic through hole PCB assembly to surface mount at our central factory in Brackley, Northamptonshire (between Oxford and Northampton).
We can process components supplied by you as well as components purchased for you. If you would like to assemble particular components yourself – simply note this in the corresponding bill of material (BoM) for your project. We do request that components you supply be dry and adequately labelled with the component designations used on your BoM.
Our qualified soldering technicians assemble single or double sided serial production-quality PCBs using a fully automated assembly machine. While through-hole technology (THT) components are soldered by hand or by selective soldering machinery.
The delivery time for your assembled printed circuit boards is mainly dependent on the number components to be included. We start the assembly when all the materials that are necessary (including the required surplus amounts, printed circuit boards, and stencil) have arrived.
If you are looking to outsource your PCB custom assembly please contact us here at CDT, a leading UK custom assembly specialist. We are happy to visit you to discuss your requirements or you are welcome to visit our factory – call us on 01280 845530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below…